Radio Mankato is a unique cluster of radio stations located in the heart of Southern
Minnesota. We are a community driven and family focused radio syndicate thanks to it’s
dedicated local ownership of over 65 years founded by Don Linder, succeeded by John
Linder. In an age of syndicated, chain-owned radio; Radio Mankato broadcasts live, bold, and local entertainment. Our content is full of personality with the area’s most seasoned radio professionals. Delivering not only the entertainment that listeners want, but also
the information they need with the best local weather, news, farm information, and
Radio Mankato serves the cities of Mankato, North Mankato, Saint Peter, New Ulm, and reaches regional audiences in the south suburbs of the Twin Cities to the Iowa border. We make an impact in Southern Minnesota with the following brands:
- KTOE-AM 1420 & 102.7 FM, focused on local news and information, weather, sports, and agriculture news
- Best Country, Minnesota 93.1 KATO-FM
- Mankato’s Hit Music, Hot 96.7 KDOG-FM
- Classic Rock KXLP-FM 94.1 & 105.9
- Magic 100.5 KXAC-FM
- Mankato’s Sports Leader, the FAN KFSP-AM 1230 & 103.1 FM.
Radio Mankato’s stations are active in the community. We sponsor many live events,
including the annual Mankato RibFest, Solstice, Zonta Fashion Show, Kiwani’s Holiday Lights, Speechless Film Festival, Dancing with the Mankato Stars, and more.
According to numerous accredited studies, radio reaches 93% of 12+ populations, so why choose Radio Mankato?
- #1 brands
- providing brand consumption on-air, online, and through the iHeartRadio mobile app
- Significant market share leader
- Our people make the difference, we are the best in the industry who are loyal
- Locally owned, locally connected and community driven
- The Greater Mankato MSA is the fastest growing Greater MN Based MSA, with a growth of 1.25% from 2000 to 2010