This person is responsible for entering Radio commercial traffic in the front office and handling front desk radio operations for guests and clients.
- Tracking Commercial Inventory
- Entering commercial orders
- Editing logs for commercials
- Answering Phones
- Greeting Customers
- Tracking and managing Radio Contest Prize Inventory
- Assist with Radio Contests and Promotions details and execution
- Manage Big Deals Shopping site; Processing orders, adding inventory, assist in monthly marketing for the site.
- Social media and website updates of Radio Mankato brands
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferable experience in commercial traffic system (Marketron)
- Good Customer Service skills
- High level of organization
- Works well individually and in a small team
- Interest in Marketing/Promotions/PR
- Work week is 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday.
Radio Mankato is an Equal Opportunity Employer with competitive compensation.
Full-time or Part-time options. Health Insurance benefits available.
Send contact information and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org