WHO WE ARE.
Radio Mankato serves the cities of Mankato, North Mankato, Saint Peter, New Ulm, and reaches regional audiences in the south suburbs of the Twin Cities to the Iowa border. We make an impact in Southern Minnesota with the following brands:
- KTOE-AM 1420 & 102.7 FM, focused on local news and information, weather, sports, and agriculture news
- New Country, Minnesota 93.1 KATO-FM
- Mankato’s Hit Music, Hot 96.7 KDOG-FM
- Classic Rock KXLP-FM 94.1 & 105.9
- Magic 100.5 KXAC-FM
- Mankato’s Sports Leader, the FAN KFSP-AM 1230 & 103.1 FM.
- The Legends Live Here KRRW 101.5 FM
Branding For Success.
You grow business when you’re able to differentiate and overcome the competition, by being different, by
You can do this with a blend of the following:
IT MAKES SENSE.
Radio Drives Search!
When someone searches for your business name, it’s better than when they search for your business category. When they search your business name, you come out on top. This is called a branded search.
The study combined multiple technologies and discovered that RADIO DRIVES SEARCH.
On average, there’s at least 29% lift in branded search when radio ads are running.
MEET OUR TEAM.
Creative leaders in the industry, our staff is among the best and brightest!