Calling all college students!
Have you ever wanted to get behind the scenes at local events like RibFest, RAW Fusion or the Mankato Marathon? Apply to be a part of the Radio Mankato Street Team, your VIP pass to the hottest events and promotions, by filling out the application below.
- Assisting with basic office work, audio uploads, website posting, social media updates, etc.
- Assist promotions and programming from planning to execution of ideas.
- Assist at on-site promotions and live broadcasting
- Assist large events such as concerts, parades, sports games and other community events.
- Assist air-staff with show prep, contesting, on-air bits, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Enrolled in an accredited school, college, or university
- Provide internship requirements from accredited facility
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Must be available a minimum of ten hours per week which can include nights and weekends.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Responsible, reliable, creative, outgoing, enthusiastic, self-starter, willing to work hard
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, social media platforms
- Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus!