Parents Charged After 14-Month-Old Dies Overdosing On Illicit Drugs In Home
(Little Canada, MN) — Officials now say a 14-month-old boy who died in his parents care overdosed on illicit drugs found in the family’s Little Canada apartment. An autopsy revealed Ryder Compton died from overdosing on heroin and fentanyl on September 4th. Parents Joseph Compton and Andrea Intveld appeared in court yesterday. Compton faces third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter charges. Intveld is charged with two counts of second-degree manslaughter.