-Help us help you stay safe this Halloween:
- Keep lit candles away from anything that can burn.
- Wear bright, reflective costumes or add reflective tape to be more visible.
- Ensure costume masks don’t obscure vision.
- It’s recommended to not eat Halloween treats until examined by an adult.
- Trick-or-treat with groups in a familiar neighborhood.
- Stay on sidewalks and cross at street corners.
- Motorists are encouraged to drive slowly, be extra cautious and watch for children.
View more Halloween safety tips. For more information contact staff at 311 or 507-387-8600.